Besides all of the services offered by Medical Associates of Plano, we provide many types of medical blood draw lab tests, drug and alcohol testing, as well as community or employer-related testing. Latest addition of testing is a full functioning Allergy Lab. These services include the tests required to meet strict DOT requirements. Our Plano lab testing services are affordable and will be processed in a timely and safe manner.
Confidentiality is important, so you can rest assured that your medical lab tests will be processed privately and in full confidence of our patients and corporate clients. Our goal is to meet or exceed your expectations in high quality lab services and medical testing throughout Plano and beyond.
Some of the services you can find within our testing department include:
- Allergy Testing: If you’re having an allergic response or strange reaction to something but are not sure what it may be that is triggering the reaction, come see us for a skin or blood test to determine potential allergens that may be causing sickness or skin irritations.
- Immunotherapy Lab: We have our in-house allergy lab to bring patient convenience of one stop immunotherapy at the Practice. Immunotherapy is basically allergy shots given to increase tolerance to substances that provoke allergy symptoms. (Most insurance covers the therapy!)
- EKG: In short for electrocardiogram, the EKG test checks your heart to find dips and spikes that could be signs of heart disease. If you are experiencing chest pains of any kind, come see us for this very important test.
- Spirometry: Also called “Lung Function Tests”, the Spirometry tests for how well your lungs are working. If you are having any trouble breathing, come see us for this important wellness check.
- Nerve Conduction Study:Mostly conducted to test the functioning of nerves. Earlier detection of nerve disorders can be treated.
- Ankle-Brachial Index (ABI): With this test physician can identify potential for blocked arteries. (Peripheral Vascular Disease) or PAD.
- Carotid Doppler (CIMT): Is a noninvasive test performed to determine future cardiovascular event including heart attacks, cardiac death, and stroke.
- Urine Tox Screens: These tests are commonly used by companies, insurance agencies and medical professionals to determine whether a person has been using drugs. We do all types of drug testing from alcohol to illegal substances.
- Sleep Study: Irregular sleep patterns or deprivation can cause health problems. These studies are used to determine common sleep disorders like sleep apnea. (OSAS)
Don’t leave your medical and lab services to chance. Trust Medical Associates of Plano to provide accurate results and distinctive confidentiality.
Call today to get lab testing for you, your family or for your staff!
Call +972-612-4007 to schedule an appointment
or click the button below